The WET-CASE® System is designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to provide several advantages for the artist painting on stretched canvas.
One WET-CASE® Canvas Carrier and set of WET-CASE® Clamps working together allows you to:
• Paint freely to ALL 4 Edges of your canvas on any easel - no bumping into easel brackets with your brush.
• Handle your paintings confidently without smudging the paint - even at the edges of the canvas.
• Carry TWO DIFFERENT SIZE paintings in one Carrier, each up to 12"x16" - with no adjustments or accessories needed.
• Protect your paintings from unwanted debris and accidental damage - in two individual, completely enclosed compartments.
• Enjoy Plein Air painting, local paint-outs, group workshops and classes, on-location painting and even painting in your own studio - without the hassle commonly associated with painting on stretched canvas.
© 2012 RWGROVE LLC, the manufacturer and seller of the WET-CASE® Wet Canvas Carrying System Made in the USA. Patent Pending on the WET-CASE® Clamp, the WET-CASE® Canvas Carrier, and the WET-CASE® Wet Canvas Carrying System. RWGROVE LLC, 7672 Montgomery Road, No. 151, Cincinnati, OH 45236 USA.
Now you can easily HANDLE, CARRY, and PROTECT your wet paintings on stretched canvas... without the hassle of smudged paint, unwanted debris or accidental damage.