The WET-CASE Wet Canvas Carrying System consists of six WET-CASE Clamps and one WET-CASE Canvas Carrier.
Click each green box at the left to learn how the system works. You can also watch a short demonstration VIDEO on our Home Page by Clicking Here.
• to the stretcher bars - 2 at the Bottom and 1 at the Top.
• Use any size stretched canvas up to 12"x16"
• Place canvas on any easel - the 2 padded screw heads sit in the bottom easel bracket and the 1 is held by the top bracket - or secured with a twist tie if there is no lip on the bracket.
• Paint freely to ALL 4 Edges of your canvas on any easel - no bumping into easel brackets with your brush.
• Handle your paintings confidently without smudging the paint - even at the edges of the canvas.