© 2012 RWGROVE LLC, the manufacturer and seller of the WET-CASE® Wet Canvas Carrying System Made in the USA. Patent Pending on the WET-CASE® Clamp, the WET-CASE® Canvas Carrier, and the WET-CASE® Wet Canvas Carrying System. RWGROVE LLC, 7672 Montgomery Road, No. 151, Cincinnati, OH 45236 USA.
The WET-CASE® Wet Canvas Carrying System consists of six WET-CASE® Clamps and one WET-CASE® Canvas Carrier.
Click each green box at the left to learn how the system works. You can also watch a short demonstration VIDEO on our Home Page by Clicking Here.
• Before you paint, attach 3 Clamps to the stretcher bars - 2 at the Bottom and 1 at the Top.
• Use any size stretched canvas up to 12"x16"
• Place canvas on any easel - the 2 padded screw heads sit in the bottom easel bracket and the 1 is held by the top bracket - or secured with a twist tie if there is no lip on the bracket.
• Paint freely to ALL 4 Edges of your canvas on any easel - no bumping into easel brackets with your brush.
• Handle your paintings confidently without smudging the paint - even at the edges of the canvas.